The KGS Research Team will do research of KGS Library holdings for –
- An initial donation of $15.00 (US), in advance with a large (No. 10) stamped self-addresses envelope.
- Up to 5 photocopies are included in the initial donation.
- Additional Photocopies are $ .25 per page, extra.
- The initial donation of $15.00 is not refundable, even though the search may be negative.
- If the number of copies exceed 5 or, further research is possible, or requested, such as searching and/or obtaining copies of records located at the Kansas Heritage Center, Ford County Courthouse, the Dodge City Public Library or Fort Dodge will require an additional donation of $10.00, per location, plus the cost of photocopies. You will be notified, and your approval received, prior to undertaking of such research.
- Please include your email address with your order.
- All research is done by KGS volunteers whose time is limited.
- No correspondence will be answered which does not include the $15.00 donation and a large (No.10) self-addressed stamped envelope. No more than two (2) questions per request, please.
- No research is done in December
Other Services –
- Copies of obituaries – $5.00 each.
- Copies of Ford County, KS School records – $5.00 per name (may include duplicates)
- Copies of Pedigree Charts – It will be necessary to answer any request for a chart by counting the number of pages, calculating the cost and the usual instructions. The cost is calculated at $7.50 access, shipping and handling + $ .25 per page for copies.
- Copies of publications or particular pages of most publications held at KGS – Again, it will be necessary to answer any request by counting the number of pages, calculating the cost and the usual instructions. The cost is calculated at $7.50 access, shipping and handling + $ .25 per page for copies.
- 5-generation blank forms are 30¢/10.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com