Membership in the Kansas Genealogical Society entitles you to:
· THE TREESEARCHER (issued the last week of March, June, September and December)
· Use of the Kansas Genealogical Society Library and the KSDAR Library – Located in the Lower Level, Village Square Mall, 2601 Central Ave., Dodge City, Kansas. ELEVATOR AND ESCALATOR ACCESSIBLE
· Use of microfilm and microfiche readers, film library, computer, CDs and copy machine
· FREE Query service through “The Trading Post” in THE TREESEARCHER
· Opportunity to submit YOUR surname chart and to search the KGS Surname Card File and Member’s Charts
· Quarterlies and newsletters from approximately 50 other genealogical societies
· Quarterly meeting featuring top genealogical speaker on hands on workshops
KGS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM Year__________
Membership Year Begins 1 January – ends 31 December
Dues for printed copies of the TREESEARCHER: Regular membership $30.00, Family $35.00, and Libraries $25.00.
Dues for e-mail copies of the TREESEARCHER: Regular membership $20.00, Family $25.00, and Libraries $15.00.
US Funds – Canadian and foreign delivery add $7.00
Make all checks payable to Kansas Genealogical Society, Inc.
Mail to: KGS, 2601 Central Ave, Suite #17 LL
Dodge City, KS 67801-6296
Please check one: NEW MEMBER_____RENEWAL_____LIBRARY (for other libraries only)_____
COMPLETE NAMES are needed for the KGS MEMBERSHIP FILE and DIRECTORY –Please print and do not use initials
NAME: Mr., Mrs., Miss_______________________________________
MAIDEN NAME If married give husband’s/wife’s full name:_____________________________________
Email address______________________________ Phone number__________________
Families you are researching_______________________________________________________________
Do you want your name and address published in the TREESEARCHER?________
KGS is funded by memberships and donations only. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS NOTIFICATION IS MEMBER’S RESPONSIBILITY